We are closely following guidance from the CDC, as well as state and local officials and health authorities, as we take extreme care to maintain our safe, healthy school environment for children, families, and staff. We have
enhanced our health protocols, such as:
- Taking Temperatures: We are screening everyone (staff, children, parents, visitors, etc.) upon arrival for temperature and evident symptoms.
- Limited Classroom Access: To curb the spread of germs and control group size, we are having students drop off /pick up at the front door.
- Enhanced Cleanliness: Taking utmost care to ensure that the premises are hygienic. We have developed a schedule for daily cleaning and disinfection. We are taking steps to keep fresh outdoor air circulating throughout the
school. Premises are disinfected periodically. Some equipment in high traffic area, like door knobs, are cleaned more frequently
- Wellness Checks: Regular wellness checks are being conducted throughout the day.
- Safe and healthy meals: We are now only serving pre-plated meals to children.
- Protective Masks: Face coverings are required for any adult entering the building (we provide them to all staff members when working at school with children). Please do your part to care for us, while we care for you.
- Enhanced Health Practices: We’ve strengthened our existing cleanliness and hygiene practices (such as more frequent hand washing, and increased cleaning, sanitizing, and disinfecting of surfaces and items in classrooms).